



Playing the Waiting game is a hard thing to do. It seems all we think about and every move we make right now we are all jumpy wondering if "now is the time". So yesterday Alanna and I took advantage of a much needed rain storm. Alanna and I played in the rain. She swam in puddles and jumped in them. We played ring around the rosey and Alanna fell into the puddles. I stood and enjoyed the warm rain. Something I haven't done since I was a kid. What an amazing stress reliever. Now I am wishing it would rain like that everyday.
Today we had a our last normal Dr. appt. Nothing has progressed as far as dilation since last week. So she told us that we need to do a fetal monitoring test on Monday to make sure the baby is still doing well and then if everything is good we will have an appointment to be induced on Thursday August 27th at 7am. That gives me 6 days to do it all myself. Anyone have a trampoline I could barrow?? So this is where we are. More waiting....but now we know when, at the very latest, we will have our Small Fry in our arms sometime Thursday. Keep us in your prayers mostly for peace of mind and good delivery. Lots of Love


No comments:
Post a Comment